Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trip to Utah

I'm excited to announce the birth of my 13th grandchild. I am enjoying a trip to Utah to be here for the birth of Rylan David Nielsen, Stacey and Kyle's first child. I also have the blessing of visiting my two other children in Utah, Tim and Christy, and Brittany (Tim's wife) as well as each of their four children. Utah is keeping all my grandchildren! But I'm grateful I've had the opportunity to have fun with all of them during my visit! Enjoy some of my treasured pictures!

Grammy and New Baby Rylan! Welcome to our family!



Grammy's 13th Grandchild - RYLAN DAVID NIELSEN, Born August 6, 2009, 7 lbs. 3 oz. 19 inches long





1 comments:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Rylan is your 13th grandchild.... that's suppose to be good luck right? :) We (Kyle, myself, and Rylan) LOVED having you here for an entire week and want you back!! Utah is trying to tell you something by keeping all of your grandchildren out here. Kind of ironic we all live in the same state though. We're waiting for you. :)